Saturday, December 1, 2012

December

This month is going to be a good one, I can tell! I have work lined up with the Huntington Theater Co, with Moonbox Productions, and the Central Square Theater, taking me straight into January. Hopefully I will have more time to get out and about around Boston with friends more; moving in and working full time has been pretty overwhelming. Now I am getting used to public transportation and settling into my new apartment. There was some confusion over my lease and security deposit and such, but I will be getting paperwork tomorrow, which makes me feel better.


The first day of December started off with snow! An excellent way to kick off the holidays-- though I expect we will all be tired of it soon enough. This first week is going to be a little nuts; I am splitting my time between working with the Hunt on Our Town and possibly Invisible Man, and doing some electrics work for my good friend Jeff Salzberg on Of Mice and Men with Moonbox Productions. Luckily enough, both Our Town and Mice & Men are at the Boston Center for the Arts, meaning I will be able to walk a few hundred feet from one gig to the next.

More updates to come! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment