Thursday, April 18, 2013

April

This has been a pretty hectic month so far! I've been working miscellaneous jobs in Boston, including the Huntington still, Bent Productions, DesignLight, and more. I also went home to Vermont for the first time in a while to sell my car and to buy a Mini Cooper.... very exciting times.

That makes 2 in the family!
It is strange to be so happy when a tragedy struck Boston just this week at the marathon, but like the people I now call neighbors, co-workers, and friends around here, I refuse to let horrific events ruin my spirits. We are mourning and praying for peace-- both internationally and here at home-- but we are also strong, and we know the rest of the country and people across the world are supporting us. Spring is here and the sun has been shining; Boston has some beautiful sights for the spring, I may take my camera out and about soon.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment