Thursday, June 6, 2013

Updates!

Wow, it has been a BUSY month since I last wrote! Between buying a car, getting a new baby nephew, working multiple gigs in the Boston area, and moving out to Ithaca last week for my summer stock, it's been pretty crazy. I worked with the Hunt and Emerson a bunch, and also did some traveling: my first trip to Las Vegas to visit my boyfriend, George, who was working a gig out there in May.

I really enjoyed visiting Vegas, and can't wait to take a road trip out west sometime to really explore the country we live in more.






And of course, the highlight of my blogging hiatus was meeting my nephew! Bram Liptak was born on May 22nd to my sister in law Megan and my oldest brother, Andrew. (check out his super sappy, sweet blog post from that day).



my parents...new grandparents!
I was so happy to meet Bram before leaving for Ithaca; had he arrived on time instead of early, I would have been 6 hours away when he was born! Needless to say, I booked it up to Vermont from Boston that day. Holding a newborn baby is an incredible feeling, and I can't wait to see how their little family will grow and to be a part of his life.

Keep coming back for some updates on my summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment