Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Good News

I'm very excited to be working for A.R.T. again over the summer-- this time for 2 shows, The Tempest and Finding Neverland, which is the first show of their next season. I'll be running the 2nd spotlight on Tempest and on the stage crew for Neverland. Tempest is one of my favorite Shakespeare plays, so that is exciting to be working on. Finding Neverland promises to be an action-packed show: it is the first show of next season for the company.

For me as a freelancer, having this kind of steady work lined up through the end of September is awesome! Although there are a lot of employment rules that A.R.T. has to follow, through its connection with Harvard, I believe the staff there is realizing that as a growing theater company, they need to expand their staff as well in order to not have to re-train new overhires every few weeks or months. It is great to be working with them steadily for a little while.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment