Monday, September 8, 2014

Hired!

I am pleased to announce that I have been hired as the newest full-time staff member on the stage crew at the A.R.T.! As a branch of Harvard University, A.R.T. will be able to offer me stability and benefits, something I have never had before.

For the past two years, I have been a freelancer in the technical theater field here in Boston (and for 4+ years before that back in VT!) working in various fields from lighting, stage management, and carpentry, to production management and run crew, with a very large number of companies as their seasons and productions required. Now, I will be performing much the same tasks for the A.R.T. on Finding Neverland, but I have more responsibility to maintain the space and keep my eyes open for details and safety on this show. Once we strike FN, I will remain working with this same company, performing maintenance on the space and working with staff and overhires on the upcoming season.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment