Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SPAIN!!!!!

I just got accepted to study abroad with API (Academic Programs International) in Spain!!!! There I will be studying art, architecture, and Spanish...not much of a theater program but it will be a break from theater, other than what I can see in Granada and anywhere else in the area I can travel. This picture is one I found online of the Alhambra, just one example of incredible architecture I'll be visiting. As Rosemary Ingham says in From Page to Stage: your life is like a bucket, and every experience you have falls into the bucket like a drop of water. Not sand, which stays solid and grained individually, but water, which merges into the rest of the drops and can change the whole overall. This experience will give me so much more to draw on for design and just the experience of a whole new culture and place will be incredible! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment