Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Study Abroad Madness and More!

Have you ever tried applying for a visa for studying overseas? Wowee is it a lot of work!!! I'm rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to figure out forms and passport photos and all. Things are coming together though! I can't even believe that in a few months I'll be in Spain!

In other news...I'm selling my car soon! Anyone interested? It won't be till November when things die down a little for me, but it's a pretty good car. I'm going to miss the bumper stickers. The reason I'm selling is because my Grandma, my Dad's mom, decided to sell her car, a barely-used Toyota Camery with 30,000 miles on it, and since it's nicer than my car and just got lots of repairs done, I'm buying it. The reason she's selling, you ask? Check it out!!!


That's right, a convertible baby-blue limited edition Bug!!!!!!!! I keep telling Grandma, she's going to have to come visit me now instead of the other way around, just so we can drive around in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment